Re: why my php file in subdirectory doesn't work?

gigabyte nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Jan 6 14:01:56 UTC 2012

the Root directory is /services/www/site/

When I login into the index.php which is located in
/services/www/site/administrator
nginx redirects me to index.php which is located in the root directory -
 /services/www/site

When I manually enter site.net/administrator/index.php it opens the
right file but all relative links on it (css,js, ,...etc) are being
loaded from root directory (/services/www/site) and thay should be
loaded from subdirectory (/services/www/site/administrator) and that is
why I'm getting many 404 responses from server.