About nginx module developing

ZHOU Xiaobo xb.zhou at qq.com
Thu Jan 19 02:45:52 UTC 2012

thanks, but I don't think SSI can satisfy my need. Because I want the RPS to be up to the limit of nginx it self.
My demand is easy and much like a http-push server:
1, I maintain 3 bitmaps
2, the clients request every 60 seconds
3, if the bit of the 3 bitmaps for this client is set, than forward to the upstream, or just response 200.

Sincerely yours
                         ZHOU Xiaobo