Cross Compiling nginx-1.0.11

sandeeppatel nginx-forum at
Thu Jan 19 07:06:32 UTC 2012

Hi ,
I want to know how to cross compile nginx-1.0.11.

I have already tried :  --with-cc option
but it is giving me an error : checking for C compiler ... found but is
not working

                                        ./configure: error: C compiler
arm-linux-gcc is not found
                                 --with-cc-opt is also not working.
I tried to change compiler manually too(by changing a Makefile).

I have already install arm-linux-gcc and its working fine with
openssl(It successfully cross compiled openssl. so problem is not with
arm-linux compiler).

Any help will be highly appreciated ..
Thanks in advance. :)