autoindex directive in 'if' section

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 27 23:02:11 UTC 2012

Erk...
Didn't make all my tests :o)

To end the job, I need to get rid of the 'post_rewrite' part of the path,
so my files get served as '/path/to/files' and not
'/post_rewrite/path/to/files'.
I tried rewrite, but of course that gets me out of the current location
block......

Should I replace the content of $uri? Is there any variable regex
substitution mechanism in nginx?
Couldn't find that on Google nor wiki. Maybe I am not searching for the
right thing.
---
*B. R.*