MP4 (H264) migrating from lighttpd to nginx

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at
Mon Jan 30 06:35:06 UTC 2012

I am no expert in streaming, but I read from the
a special request of 'start=0' would transfer metadata.
Maybe without it, the file would simply be considered as a normal file and
then served completely before being able to be read ?

My 2 cents...
*B. R.*