Module Advice - Cassandra / Thrift

chrislovecnm nginx-forum at
Tue Jan 31 04:41:35 UTC 2012

Thanks Agentzh,

I initially wanted to right a direct socket connection with Cassandra,
but their protocol is not well documented.  Looks like I get to figure
out how Thrift works.  It may also may make upgrades a bit tricky :D

Bottom line is that I need high performance, and I am really concerned
that Thrift is going to get in the way.

Well let me take a look figuring out what the heck this Thrift client is
actually doing.

Thanks for the advice.  I am sure it is not going to be the last time I

Now the true question is lua or c ...