Kevin Worthington kworthington at
Tue Jul 10 18:55:33 UTC 2012

Hello Nginx Users,

Now available: Nginx 1.3.3 For Windows (32-bit and
64-bit versions)

These versions are to support legacy users who are already using
Cygwin based builds of Nginx. Officially supported native Windows
binaries are at

Announcements are also available via my Twitter stream
(, if you prefer to receive updates
that way.

Thank you,
Kevin Worthington