nginx spdy server hint

CM Fields cmfileds at
Tue Jul 24 17:36:06 UTC 2012

Does Nginx support SPDY server hint ?

I have built nginx-1.3.3 with patch.spdy-47.txt and openssl-1.0.1c and
my test client is Chrome 22.0 (beta unstable). I know SPDY server push
is not supported, but is SPDY server hint supported? If so, how do I
enable the client to take advantage of server hint?

According to the chromium project docs a "link" header might work. I
added the Link header using the add_header directive in nginx as
stated in their example, but I do not think it is working. For

Link: <mypicture1.jpg>; rel=subresource

Any help or basic pointers would be greatly appreciated.