help needed with spdy

Christian Bönning christian.boenning at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 13:22:00 UTC 2012

Yes, here you are: https://gist.github.com/db1281399f571ec1de2b. That
was created using the debug_connection directive on another - less
production critical - Host I can "play" with. 100% the same setup
(like os, compiler, openssl, nginx, configure-options & stuff). nginx
Config is the same (exept some paths where the application itself
lives). This host is showing the same problem.

Regards,
Christian