nginx 1.3.1 not PHP-FPM friendly

Brandon Amaro omega13a at fedtrek.com
Wed Jun 6 03:26:34 UTC 2012

After I upgraded to nginx 1.3.1, I've been having a problem with
PHP-FPM. It would work fine for a few minutes then I would start getting
500 Internal Server Errors on all the pages that use PHP.  I have to
keep restaring the PHP-FPM service in order to navigate my website.
Everything was running smoothly before upgrading nginx and I've haven't
made any recent changes in the config files for both nginx and anything
PHP related. I'm running Fedora 14 (can't upgrade to anything more
recent) and compiled nginx myself as I've always done in the past. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

--
omega13a
Owner and Founder of UFT