nginx1.0.15 stable, cut off a 16k js static file into 2.03k

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at
Wed Jun 6 04:44:16 UTC 2012

A few suggestions:
1°) tcp_nodelay on; is useless, as the default
value<>is 'on' already
2°) Is tcp_nopush a really necessary option? Forcing things on packets is
non-natural ( Maybe
problems come from that
3°) I'd suggest to test with the latest stable (1.2.1 since today). Maybe
it won't solve the pb but the latest binary is always a good thing to have

Wild guesses, I am no expert :o\
*B. R.*