nginx 1.3.1 not PHP-FPM friendly

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 6 23:50:32 UTC 2012

Hello,

Well, you may:
1°) Search the ML
archive<http://forum.nginx.org/search.php?4,search=resource+temporarily+unavailable,author=,page=1,match_type=ALL,match_dates=365,match_forum=2,match_threads=0>to
see if anyone already encountered your problem

2°) Since you said problems started to appear after an upgrade:
Use the stable releases of Nginx (latest is 1.2.1) rather than development
version if you don't especially need it
*Or*
Revert to a previous development version to check if it could solve the
problem

3°) Use the Fedora Nginx package.
Other people seem to have problems with Nginx on Fedora. Package are made
for Fedora starting with v15, but maybe you can give it a try anyway?

4°) Check you system so see where the problem might come:
Too many files open, too many Nginx processes spawned, anything not normal.

Can't help much more, though...
---
*B. R.*