Reverse proxy with Route Lookup Handler

Andrea Soracchi soracchi at netbuilder.it
Mon Jun 11 14:23:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

I need to configure Nginx as a reverse proxy. This is the scenario:

server1.example.com (webserver)
server2.example.com (webserver)
proxy.example.com (reverse proxy)

The connection from users whose data lives on server1.example.com will be proxied to server1.example.com by the proxy running on the proxy.example.com.
The connection from users whose data lives on server2.example.com will be proxied to server2.example.com by the proxy running on the proxy.example.com.

How can I set a Route Lookup Handler in proxy.example.com?

This is similar to Zimbra multiserver' scenario...

Can you help me?

Thanks in advanced,

Andrea

--
Andrea Soracchi - Netbuilder S.r.l.
Multidialogo : La storia e' fatta da chi sa comunicare