[ANN] ngx_openresty devel version 126.96.36.199 released
agentzh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:17:33 UTC 2012
After about one week's active development, the new development version of
ngx_openresty, 188.8.131.52, is now released:
Below is the change log for this release, as compared to the last release,
* upgraded the Nginx core to 1.2.1.
* see the change log: <http://nginx.org/en/CHANGES-1.2>
* upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.5.2.
* bugfix: header_filter_by_lua* did not run at all when
body_filter_by_lua* is defined at the same time. thanks
Tzury Bar Yochay for reporting this issue.
* feature: added the "inclusive" option to the
cosocket:receiveuntil method to include the delimiter
pattern string in the resulting data read. thanks Matthieu
Tourne for the patch.
* optimize: merged two successive Nginx pool allocations in
"ngx_http_lua_socket_resolve_handler" to reduce overhead.
* upgraded EchoNginxModule to 0.39.
* bugfix: EchoNginxModule's configure directives was not
inherited automatically by "location if" inner blocks.
* bugfix: the old HTTP 1.0 protocol handling was wrong. we
should leave that to the Nginx core and just output
responses without a "Content-Length" response header.
* bugfix: reading the $echo_it variable outside of the
echo_foreach_split loop resulted in memory invalid reads and
hence segfaults; now it is evaluates to the special "not
found" value. thanks baqs for reporting this.
* upgraded PostgresNginxModule to 1.0rc1.
* bugfix: memory leak might happen if nginx 1.1.14+ is used
and (at least) "libpq" fails to connect to the remote
* upgraded the (optional) no-pool patch to the latest version,
* bugfix: we should postpone freeing the "elts" storage for
"ngx_array_t" to "ngx_array_destroy" when resizing the array
because at least the "ngx_rewrite" module stores external
references to the array elements.
The HTML version of the change log with lots of helpful hyper-links can
be browsed here:
Special thanks go to all our contributors and users for helping make this
OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application server by
bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx modules, as well
as most of their external dependencies. See OpenResty's homepage for more
More information about the nginx