[ANN] ngx_openresty devel version 22.214.171.124 released
agentzh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 04:35:03 UTC 2012
After about three days' active development, I'm happy to annouce the
new development version of ngx_openresty, 126.96.36.199:
Below is the change log for this release (compared with the last release,
* upgraded EchoNginxModule to 0.40.
* feature: added new directive echo_status which can be used
to specify a different default response status code other
than 200. thanks Maxime Corbeau for requesting this.
* upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.5.3.
* bugfix: ngx.say and ngx.print might cause nginx to crash
when table-typed arguments were given. thanks sztanpet for
reporting this in github issue #54.
* applied location_if_inherits_proxy.patch to the nginx core. see
The HTML version of the change log with lots of helpful hyper-links can
be browsed here:
Special thanks go to all our contributors and users for helping make this
OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application
server by bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx
modules, as well as most of their external dependencies. See
OpenResty's homepage for details:
More information about the nginx