FLV module issues (was Re: nginx-1.3.2)

Mit Rowe mit at stagename.com
Wed Jun 27 16:12:15 UTC 2012

those instructions are for incredibly old versions of things. Perhaps what
you're looking for is this module...

and/or this one...

both of which can be compiled into the most recent versions of nginx.

I also echo Maxim's advise that you use the nginx 1.2.x branch from
http://nginx.org/en/download.html as the 1.3.x branch is a development

Hope this helps,

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:45 AM, shahzaib shahzaib
<shahzaib.cb at gmail.com>wrote:

> well, i've compiled my nginx 1.2.1 from this source
> http://h264.code-shop.com/trac/wiki/Mod-H264-Streaming-Nginx-Version2 ,
> add aditional module --with-http_flv_module for pseudo stream and added flv
> directive in nginx.conf file. But when i try to play video by
> test.flv?start=343434 , player stucked & not play. Mp4 is working fine but
> not flv.
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:28 PM, Maxim Dounin <mdounin at mdounin.ru> wrote:
>> Hello!
>> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 04:57:32PM +0500, shahzaib shahzaib wrote:
>> > & i am having problem on using nginx-1.2.1 its flv module is broken :-(,
>> > flv psuedo streaming is not working .
>> It's not broken, for sure.  You've just doing it wrong.
>> Unfortunately you've failed to provide enough information to say
>> what exactly you are doing wrong.
>> Maxim Dounin

Will 'Mit' Rowe
mit at stagename.com <josh at stagename.com>
Twitter: @stagename

*The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the
sender and delete all material contained herein from your computer.*