nginx-sticky & nginx_http_upstream_check modules not working together

姚伟斌 nbubingo at
Thu Jun 28 02:47:49 UTC 2012

I'm the author of the upstream check module.  The upstream check only
support official round robin and ip hash module.

The sticky upstream module need an extra patch to work with this check
module. See the fair module patch as an example