Pointers on writing an Nginx module/application which needs to talk to multiple backends (sometimes sequentially, sometimes parallel) to serve a single request

Ashish S ashishs.dev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 02:26:57 UTC 2012

Thank you Piotr.  Agentzh's fork of eval module works for me.

I am now trying to implement #2 - #6 now.   Are there sample 3rd party
modules which parallely talk to postgres and some other backend
service (rather, more than one backend services in parallel), then
merge results from the two, followed by an upstream call to another
backend service?

Thanks,
Ashish