nginxer nginx-forum at
Thu Mar 15 11:10:47 UTC 2012

The last link from you was helpful!

But one last question to see if I got this right:

Imagine following scenario:

The proxy_buffers are empty. A client wants to visit let's say Our php script gets the content of, sends it to
the client and nginx will also buffer the response from in a

Is that right so far?

So the next time if a client wants to visit nginx will take
the response from a proxy_buffer without making a request to

If I understood it right, proxy_buffering is caching?

The term "proxied server" confused me...

Thanks Alexandr Gomoliako!