Custom error pages

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Fri Mar 16 15:18:56 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 09:43:39AM -0400, Bai Shen wrote:

Hi there,

> I added this into my config file, and put my-503-error.html in the same
> location as the default 50x.html file, but all I get is a generic 404 error
> page.

You got an error page.

What does the error log say?

Either put your 503 file there; or configure "root" so that it is correct
within this location{}.

If you're still having problems, please follow the "debug" instructions
to make it easier for people to help you.

Details on the web site, but in brief:

what did you do?
what did you see?
what did you expect to see?

and the more specific you are, the easier it will be for someone else to
reproduce the problem you are reporting.

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org