Using Nginx to stream h.264 video

Kaya Saman kayasaman at
Sat Mar 17 19:16:45 UTC 2012

On 03/17/2012 06:41 PM, Cliff Wells wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-03-17 at 17:53 +0000, Kaya Saman wrote:
>> Is this the mp4 module that I need to be able to stream or is there an
>> embedded solution?

Thanks. The links states:

" This module is not built by default, it should be enabled with the
|--with-http_mp4_module| configuration parameter. "

So does this mean that from the **official** repo stated below that
Nginx isn't built with this module???

If not then where do I find the source code to get it or can I grab the
module from the repo, as in yum install mp4_module?