co-author a book on nginx

agentzh agentzh at
Fri Mar 23 07:20:13 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Andrew Alexeev <andrew at> wrote:
> Packt Publishing are looking for a co-author for their next book on nginx (Mastering nginx).

Maybe a little OT, but we're currently actively working on series of
Nginx tutorials for helping people (deeply) master Nginx configuration

Both in Chinese and English. They will eventually become published
books (the Chinese book may come out first).

P.S. There's a single-HTML version for the Chinese version of the
tutorials here: