Rewrite Subdomains to Paths (Valentin V. Bartenev)

Kurtis Mullins kurtis.mullins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:14:53 UTC 2012

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply. I apologize ahead-of-time if this is the
incorrect way to reply to messages on here. I have my notification settings
set to once per day.

Anyways, this would definitely work for redirects. Is it possible to do it
in a way that is transparent to the end-user and my WSGI Application
server? Basically, when the user accesses
username.example.com/foo/bar/then my WSGI Application would just see "
example.com/username/foo/bar/". I'm trying to get around a limitation of
django where it processes URLs based on the path alone. I mainly want this
done dynamically so I don't have thousands of configuration directives
going on.

Thanks again!