Custom configuration

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:46:43 UTC 2012

Hi !

I'm using NGinx since few weeks.
One of our customers wants his mp3 downloaded instead of being opened
by the browser.

.htaccess aren't read, so I've decided to add a config file for his
domain, containing the "option" types, to add "mp3" as
"application/octet-stream".

It's working well, but his website is now ugly, because the
instruction also applies for .css O_O

> root at shadow [/etc/cpnginx/custom]# cat domain.com
> types {
>     application/octet-stream mp3;
> }

Is it a normal behavious, did I miss something?

Thank you for your help !
--
Cheers, Adnan RIHAN.
Président-Fondateur de l'association Virtual-Info (Loi 1901),