Custom configuration

Adnan RIHAN adnan at rihan.fr
Wed Mar 28 22:50:44 UTC 2012

@Cliff: I didn't find them :/ I've asked the CPanel module devs to tell me where are the vhosts. Actually, I think nginx is just a "proxy" to apache, but it's strange... It means apache is still running and .htaccess working... I'll tell you as soon as I have the response.

My custom conf is in "/custom/". This is what I had before @locojohn tip.
> root at shadow [/etc/cpnginx/custom]# cat mega-sound.be
> location ~* \.mp3$ {
> types {
> application/octet-stream mp3;
> }
> }

> For the following to work you need headers module installed:
Sorry but, what do you mean? Isn't "headers" a standard module ? How to check the compiled modules please ?

> location ~ /(?<filename>(?!/).+\.mp3)$ {
> types {
> application/octet-stream mp3;
> } add_header Content-Disposition "attachment; filename=\"$filename\"";
> }

This is my new custom config file. Nothing changed. Still audio/mpeg :/

---
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Président-Fondateur de l'association (de loi 1901) Virtual-Info (http://www.virtual-info.info/), hébergeur Web et Serveurs de Jeux.
Consultant (http://rihan.fr/)-Technicien Supérieur en Informatique de Gestion.