Custom configuration

Adnan RIHAN adnan at
Wed Mar 28 23:21:40 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, it doesn't work.
Here is a link example:

Actually, the first thing i've tried, is:
> types {
> application/octet-stream mp3;
> }

The only failure, is that with that, even CSS are downloaded (so, webste screwed up), and now I know that I HAVE to use "location".

I gave you an example link, the mp3 are in: /home/customer/www/adata/428.mp3, they're directly downloadable...

And poor me, the dev of CPNginx plugin told me that they don't support custom config, so they won't help me T_T

Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Président-Fondateur de l'association (de loi 1901) Virtual-Info (, hébergeur Web et Serveurs de Jeux.
Consultant ( Supérieur en Informatique de Gestion.
Ambassadeur Qt ( (Projet Tag-PG (