Is it possible using multiple directive on different root location? (Without Symlinks)

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Tue May 1 17:53:01 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 01, 2012 at 09:21:13AM -0700, Cliff Wells wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-05-01 at 02:36 -0700, antituhan wrote:

Hi there,

> > this :
> >
> > This directive on balancer :
> >

> > And then, this directives on backend :

I think Cliff's point is that the nabble.com interface that you are
using to post, seems to be corrupting what you post before sending it
to the nginx mailing list.

So anyone reading your message anywhere other than at nabble.com doesn't
see any of the configuration that you intended to show.

For the benefit of the list archives (and having more people who might
be able to offer help), could you repeat your first post, but do whatever
it takes to get it sent to the mailing list intact?

(That might involve some setting saying "this is plain text", perhaps.)

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org