[ANN] ngx_openresty devel version released!

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Wed May 2 11:21:49 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Brian Akins <brian at akins.org> wrote:
> Thanks! I'll begin some testing.

That's great!

> Is your plan to release a a sable 1.0.15 before working on 1.2.x or doing them in parallel?

There will be a stable release of ngx_openresty in the 1.0.15.x branch
before the first devel version in the 1.2.0.x branch. But I'll work on
these two branches in parallel myself in the git repository.

> Let me know how I can help.

Please try out the latest devel versions with your business test suite
or something like that and report any regressions (or any new bugs)
that you notice :) That'll be very helpful.