nginx, echo module & lua

Antonio P.P. Almeida appa at perusio.net
Thu May 3 07:53:39 UTC 2012

A little thread hijacking. Are there plans to provide an HTTP response
parser? I suppose that for performance reasons that would have to
be in C along the lines of the Redis parser.

https://github.com/agentzh/lua-redis-parser

That's what's missing, IMHO, in order to completely replace
luasocket.

Great work as usual.

--appa