Is it possible using multiple directive on different root location? (Without Symlinks)

antituhan dewanggaba at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:59:54 UTC 2012

How about php directive cliff ? I still get errors, my full directive like
this http://fpaste.org/TOW3/

And i have a index.php on /home/antituhan/public_html to be triggered by
another upstream outsite with
http://static.antituhan.com/cdnize/index.php?q=datahere and it says not
found. Is my .php directive wrong ?

Thank you