NGINX req/sec stats per domain

Infinitnet nginx-forum at
Wed May 9 13:17:49 UTC 2012

I'm currently looking for an option to monitor the requests per second
for NGINX. What I'm using at the moment is a script with SNMP OIDs that
uses cURL and awk to grep statistics over localhost/server-status and
makes them available over SNMP. But for example to get the requests per
second, I have the monitoring backend to always devide the difference of
the processed requests by 60 to get the req/sec, if it checks every
minute, and that's not very accurate. Also, I will need per domain stats
and not only per NGINX instance. Is there any possibility to archive