zhuzhaoyuan at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:24:28 UTC 2012
We're glad to announce that Tengine-1.2.5 has been released. You can either
download the tarball from taocode:
http://tengine.taobao.org/download/tengine-1.2.5.tar.gz or check out the
source from github: https://github.com/taobao/tengine
The highlight of this release is the new 'upstream_check' module which can
be used to perform proactive health checks of backend servers. It's quite
useful when you use Tengine as a load balancer (reverse proxy). Other
* Feature: now allow to specify program identifiers with syslogs.
* Change: merged changes between nginx-1.0.14 and nginx-1.0.15.
* Change: the default value of 'accept_mutex_delay' was changed from 500ms
to 100ms to gain better performance.
* Bugfix: fixed a segmentation fault bug in syslog when failed to connect
to an upstream server.
* Bugfix: fixed the bug of 'access_log' might not be compatible with the
See our website for more details: http://tengine.taobao.org
Senior Software Engineer
Server Platforms Team at Taobao
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the nginx