Nginx + PHP-FPM: Permissions on UNIX socket

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at
Fri May 11 17:40:45 UTC 2012

Yeah I was wrong, the doc says that if u only set the user and not the
group, then the group used has the same name than the user:
You are in the particular case so you didn't see anything ;o)

That would be probably better with the enhancement, since Nginx will
effectively check which group is really the primary one of the user...
*B. R.*