Bad Decompression error after default ssl_session_timeout

lima nginx-forum at
Wed May 23 07:03:33 UTC 2012

Thanks for the reply.

The first solution has solved the problem!! unfortunately we cannot make
proxy_ssl_session_reuse off, as it may affect the performance. And the
second option given by you is also cannot be done as the system team has
some concern over it. The Openssl version we are using is the latest one
supported by the CentOS version we are using.

Is it possible to configure/compile nginx without zlib support?

Again, is the gzip module creating problem here? We tried with gzip on
and off but still it was giving the same problem.

Thanks again.