Check Rewrite and Update to /home?

mevans336 nginx-forum at
Sat May 26 22:50:25 UTC 2012

Hello Gents,

Right now, we catch all requests and do a simple
rewrite to I would like to update this re-write
to point to

Here is my server section for the non-SSL (http) server:

server {
        location / {
                add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN;
                proxy_set_header Host $host;
                proxy_set_header  X-Real-IP  $remote_addr;
                proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For
                proxy_next_upstream error timeout invalid_header;
                rewrite ^ https://$server_name$request_uri? permanent;

How should I modify the rewrite statement to point to /home? My
Google-Fu is failing me.