php-fpm works with some sites but not others?

Adrian Hayter adrianhayter at
Mon May 28 16:36:21 UTC 2012

You said you've seen the error before. What was causing it that time? Do
you want me to send a copy of my config, if so, which one? You don't have
to be clairvoyant; just tell me which files you need to look at.

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Edho Arief <edho at> wrote:

> On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 11:22 PM, Adrian Hayter <adrianhayter at>
> wrote:
> > Seriously? You think I haven't tried that? My issue is that the config
> > *works* for some sites, and then fails for another. There are no
> differences
> > between the config files other than the names used. This was all working
> > before on my other server, and all I did was copy the files across.
> >
> > So which part of the config do you think I need to fix?
> >
> Too bad I don't have clairvoyance therefore I can't help you on this one.
> nginx at

Adrian Hayter