Looking for speakers on nginx sept 8 2012 prishtina

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Tue May 29 20:40:38 UTC 2012

Dear Ngnix Team,

I'm James Michael DuPont from FLOSS Kosova, an organisation promoting
FLOSS in Kosovo (www.flossk.org).

On 8 September we'll be holding our fourth Software Freedom Kosova
Conference (SFK12), an annual conference about FLOSS here in
Prishtina, Kosovo. We have succeeded in making the conference a
traditional event which gathers more than 400 attendees from Kosovo
and the region and speakers and presentations by numerous national and
international professionals to present the latest
developments in the global FLOSS community. More on that here
www.KosovaSoftwareFreedom.org and here www.flossk.org/en/conference.

This year we'll be having a day of presentations 30-50 min long and 1
or 2 days of 2-3 hr long workshops on topics of web development. We
are looking for speakers on the topic of nginx and would like to
invite
you to present it in Prishtina.

We will cover your travel and stay in Kosovo.

We look forward to you response.

Best regards,

Mike

FLOSSK/SFK12