sticky module was -> RE: AJP

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Wed Nov 7 03:20:40 UTC 2012

Hi

I did, but to me it seems to be a question of support.

So from my earlier inquiries into this on the list. The suggestion was to move to sticky – which is listed in wiki page for add ons.

The jvm_route and the ajp module are not.

So far I have been advised on the ML that sticky is the way to go.

I am setting up some tests for this

Like to get a feel for how other people are doing this.

I am already using the development branch to get SSL working properly!

I am not 100% sure about using 3rd party modules (that are not on the wiki page – why that should give me a better feeling I am not sure. Makes it easier to point it out to the boss !)

Alex