cache manager process exited with fatal code 2 and cannot be respawned

Andrew Alexeev andrew at
Fri Nov 9 20:37:28 UTC 2012

On Nov 10, 2012, at 0:15, Peer Heinlein <p.heinlein at> wrote:

> Am 09.11.2012 21:06, schrieb Andrew Alexeev:
>> Are you looking for a commercial support option to back up your customer's contract with an underpinning contract and vendor support?
> First of all I'm reporting some severe bugs in nginx. nginx should be
> interested in that and we *really* spent a lof of time for debugging and
> analyzing this (and, this many time has NOT been paid).

Thanks much. What about also filling out a bug report in trac please? We'd definitely look more into that one and fix it during our normal dev cycle for 1.3.x.

> And:
> I've already been on the commercial support page but there was no "by
> call"-support. I'm not interested in 12-month-contracts to solve one
> single problem.

Got it.

> I do ** NOT ** have a problem paying somebody to fix that.  I would have
> been happy the last few days having somebody else familiar with nginx
> debugging and fixing that.
> Unfortunetely there was no "by call"-Support (or I haven't found that).

I'm glad you like what you're doing for a living. Appreciate your efforts debugging nginx too. We fix a lot of things and often - check the changelogs. We don't have enough resources to fix everything ASAP though. If you've got certain commercial  commitments, so do we.

There are different options on

including an option to do custom inquiry.