How to turn on chunked_transfer_encoding for static files

azure peng wing_pn at
Sat Nov 17 03:58:49 UTC 2012

Hi, All,
         I use nginx 1.2.4
         I want to use chunked_transfer_encoding sending to client for static files  , but I found the "chunked_transfer_encoding" is not work for static files ( found code in ngx_http_chunked_header_filter() ) , I change the code for call  ngx_http_clear_content_length() ) , and the chunked function works .

   BUT the nginx send a very big chunk (just equal to file size) ,  I want set the chunk size to 1MB , how to set it ?