Problems with php DOMDocument class (URGENT)

Marco Pasqualini marco.pasqualini at studiovatore.com
Wed Nov 21 11:17:26 UTC 2012

Hello to everyone,
Unfortunately I have an urgent problem that I can not solve.

I'm migrating a webapp that runs on nginx  in a CentOS 6 server.
The webapp use DOMDocument php class.
The php-xml module is installed correctly: phpInfo shows dom section
enabled.

In nginx error.log I keep getting the following error:
[error] 19403#0: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP Fatal error:  Class
'DOMDocument' not found in
/home/ixtanteuser/webroot/Ixtante/classes/lib/config/Config.class.php on
line 51" while reading response header from upstream, client: 213.187.3.72,
server: vo.dev.viralbis.com, request: "GET /test.php/ HTTP/1.1", upstream:
"fastcgi://127.0.0.1:1903", host: "vo.dev.viralbis.com:8091"

I simply copied the files from the server being disposed, including
nginx.conf, where everything works perfectly.

Any help is appreciated!

--
Pasqualini Ing. Marco
Project Manager at StudioVatore

Contacts:
Mail: marco.pasqualini at studiovatore.com
Web: http://www.studiovatore.com
Phone: 0425 073641
Fax: 0425 019813

RISERVATO: Questo messaggio e gli eventuali allegati sono confidenziali e
riservati. Se vi è stato recapitato per errore e non siete fra i
destinatari elencati, siete pregati di darne immediatamente avviso al
mittente. Le informazioni contenute non devono essere mostrate ad altri, né
utilizzate, memorizzate o copiate in qualsiasi forma.

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
contain reserved information. If you are not one of the named recipients,
please notify the sender immediately. Moreover, you should not disclose the
contents to any other persons, nor should the information container be used
for any purpose or stored or copied in any form.