nginx-1.3.9

AJ Weber aweber at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 15:35:34 UTC 2012

Does the "support for chunked transfer encoding..." mean I don't need
the extra "chunkin" module to be compiled and linked-in?

Is there a new list of directives I should switch-over to (replacing the
external, chunkin ones)?  Maybe there's a more thorough list of release
notes, I'm just not sure where they are offhand.

Thanks,
AJ