Christoph Schug chris+nginx at
Tue Nov 27 20:32:12 UTC 2012

On 2012-11-27 15:26, Maxim Dounin wrote:
> Changes with nginx 1.3.9                                         27
> Nov 2012

Thanks :) Will there be an updated version of the SPDY patch as well?
It looks like patch.spdy-53.txt just needs minor adjustments in
src/http/ngx_http.h and src/http/ngx_http_request_body.c (at least it
applies, compiles and runs in my case after doing so) but I am unsure if
there is anything else behind the scenes which might break it sooner or