Solved! body_filter_by_lua issues

Bart van Deenen Bart.vanDeenen at spilgames.com
Thu Nov 29 11:14:10 UTC 2012

Hi all

I got my modifying reverse proxy working by adding

proxy_set_header Accept-Encoding '';

before my body_filter_by_lua code block. This way I force the proxy to give me uncompressed data, and then the lua code works perfectly. I'll add a gzip on; at the end, to pass the data to the browser compressed.

Thanks

Bart