pseudo-streaming support for H.264/MP3

Sheng.Zheng sheng.zheng at
Fri Nov 30 06:26:12 UTC 2012

The problem is in the meta data of the mp4 file. Flash player need a
audio codec_tag_string .mp3 (0x2E6D7033) to indicate that the track
contains MP3 audio data. But the ffmpeg add mp4a (0x6D703461) as audio
audio codec_tag_string , and mp4a will indicate that the track contains
AAC audio data to flash player.