[ANN] ngx_openresty devel version 22.214.171.124 released
agentzh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 18:41:21 UTC 2012
I am happy to announce the new development version of ngx_openresty, 126.96.36.199:
Special thanks go to all our contributors and users for helping make
Below is the complete change log for this release, as compared to the
last (development) release, 188.8.131.52:
* upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.6.8.
* bugfix: ngx.re.gmatch might loop infinitely when the pattern
matches an empty string. thanks Lance Li and xingxing for
tracking this issue down.
* bugfix: pattern matching an empty substring in ngx.re.gmatch
did not match at the end of the subject string.
* bugfix: ngx.re.gsub might enter infinite loops because it
could not handle patterns matching empty strings properly.
* bugfix: ngx.re.gsub incorrectly skipped matching altogether
when the subject string was empty.
OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application
server by bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx
modules, as well as most of their external dependencies. See
OpenResty's homepage for details:
We have been running extensive testing on our Amazon EC2 test cluster
and ensure that all the components (including the Nginx core) play
well together. The latest test report can always be found here:
More information about the nginx