504 Gateway Time-out media temple

(mt) Drew nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Oct 10 16:41:07 UTC 2012

samueleast Wrote:
> YOU ARE AMAZING this has been doing my head in for nearly to days i
> have hounded media temple took about 20mins on this forum,
>
> thank you so much ;)

Hey there! I'm glad you were able to get your issue resolved. I'm not
exactly sure what happened when you tried calling in to (mt) Media Temple
but if the problem you call about is within our scope of support we will
always be able to help you. With that said, we are always happy to help with
out of scope issues like this one, but it depends on whether or not the
agent is familiar with the issue you are calling about. I do apologize that
you were unable to receive help on this when you called in. If you have any
questions for us, we're available 24/7 by phone, chat and Twitter.

Drew J
(mt) Media Temple
@MediaTemple

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,231318,231592#msg-231592