this may be a dumb ssl question, but here goes...

AJ Weber aweber at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 21:16:12 UTC 2012

I think I might have found my answer to this.

I can generate my own (or use any different) CA and add that in
ssl_client_certificate <path>;
And then set ssl_verify_client on;

This appears to work in initial testing.  So my follow-up is:
1) Does this sound like the way to make my original question work?
2) Can I revoke certificates, and will nginx check a revocation list of
some kind?

Thanks again,
AJ