this may be a dumb ssl question, but here goes...

AJ Weber aweber at
Thu Oct 11 15:35:16 UTC 2012

I didn't double-check yet, but it looks like if I set this up, and the
client does not have a client-side certificate, nginx is returning
either a 400 (or more likely a 403)?  Is there any way I can be entirely
"rude" and re-map the return code if you do not have a client
certificate to 444?

Thanks again,