connect() to unix:/var/run/php-fpm/php.sock failed

Reinis Rozitis r at roze.lv
Thu Oct 18 10:54:45 UTC 2012

> connect() to unix:/var/run/php-fpm/php.sock failed (11: Resource
> temporarily unavailable) while connecting to upstream

I would suggest you to try switch to tcp - my own experience shows that
communication (even with little speed gain) between nginx and php via unix
socket is somehow unreliable especially under load.
You have to tweak the backlog and net.core.somaxconn but for me (at least in
past) even with high values it still produced some percentage of faulty
connections.

rr